Join or Renew
For over 100 years, we have been a vital part of gardening in the Edmonton area. Our activities support our members’ needs, interests and gardening enjoyment, as well as contributing to the beauty of our communities.
The Edmonton Horticultural Society fosters an interest in and an understanding and enjoyment of gardening through a variety of programs and activities.
- amateur home gardeners of all ages and interests, from novice to highly experienced
- individuals with a professional interest in gardening and horticulture
- corporate/business members with a related interest in gardening and horticulture
- like-minded non-profit groups – affiliate organizations
EHS Membership is valuable! Benefits include:
- Discounts at participating businesses
- Exclusive access to Open Gardens
- Free admission to our year-round Speaker Series
- A subscription to our full-colour, magazine-style newsletter
- Regular E-News emails so you won’t miss our events and activities
- A wide variety of volunteer opportunities
Join or renew online:
Renewing Your Membership
General members receive renewal reminders by email from the EHS Office. If you do not have an email address, we will mail a renewal notice to you.
Easy renewal online using the membership purchase options shown above – you will not lose any days off your current membership, the new time will just be added on. You can also renew using the Membership Form and submit it by mail or drop off in the mail slot at: Edmonton Horticultural Society, 10746 – 178 Street, Edmonton, T5S 1J3, or in person with cash or cheque at any EHS Meeting Speaker Night. Make cheque payable to Edmonton Horticultural Society.
If you have lost your membership card, contact the EHS office. There is a $5 card replacement fee.