This position is a year-round job. Familiarity with database applications is an asset. The Membership Chair may recruit assistance as required.
The Membership Director’s Duties include:
- Implementing the EHS Strategic Plan initiatives related to increasing membership
- Conducting periodic surveys of membership
- Providing membership reports to the Board
Some duties have been assigned to the EHS Office Administrator:
- Processing new applications
- Facilitating renewal of memberships
- Distributing membership lists to Board members and Committee heads as needed
- Ensuring help at the membership table at general meetings, displays, etc.
- Informing Newsletter Editor and Web Site Content Chair of changes to corporate and discounter members and providing the mailing list to the newsletter
- Maintaining membership database including Corporate, Corporate Discounters and Affiliate members
For more information or to volunteer, please use the Contact us form and select Volunteer from the drop-down subject list.