AGM and Food Gardening in an Urban Landscape with Steven Biggs
28 February @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The EHS Annual General Meeting (agenda and reports to be published ahead of the meeting) will start at 6:30 pm and followed at 7:00 pm by a talk by Steven Biggs. Steven will be speaking on Food Gardening in an Urban Landscape.
- Call to Order – ensure quorum
- Adoption of the Agenda for February 28th, 2022 meeting
- Adoption of the Minutes of the February 22nd, 2021 AGM
- Review of the 2021 Annual Report – pre-circulated
- Review of the 2021 Financial Reports
- Engagement Review for 2022 Financial Reports
- Motion to update Edmonton Horticultural Society bylaws, please see link
- 2022 EHS Slate of Officers
- Recognition of Outgoing EHS Board & Committee Chairs
- Next Annual General Meeting – February 27th, 2023
Event registration (so we can ensure a quorum of paid EHS members for the AGM part of the evening) is required. Non-EHS members may also register but may not vote on the AGM issues. Click HERE to register.
About the Speaker
Steven Biggs is the coauthor, with his daughter Emma Biggs, of Gardening with Emma. Biggs is a writer specializing in gardening, farming, and food production, and has published articles in magazines including Trellis, Small Farm Canada, Garden Making, and Edible Toronto.