Working on our website is great for anyone with a technical and creative bent and an eye for detail. Experience not necessarily required, but familiarity with WordPress is a definite asset. We also use several WordPress plug-ins, including WooCommerce and WP eMember. There can be one webmaster or a team. This is a year-round, active position.
EHS has a web hosting company who provide limited support, but it’s mainly up to the webmaster(s) to do the work.
Webmaster duties include:
- Website content: planning, collection, editing, posting
- Website policies:editorial, advertising and other policies and procedures (upon Board approval)
- Website design and layout
- Setting up e-commerce and ticketing on behalf of other programs
- Troubleshooting website and e-commerce problems
Other volunteers required:
The website always needs people to write and edit content, supply photographs, and help with maintenance.
For more information or to volunteer, please use the Contact us form and select Volunteer from the drop-down subject list.