Perennial Exchange Program
This is a fun job for an energetic individual. Events are held in May and September.
- Establishing fall and spring dates
- Advertising (Newsletter, Web site, other)
- Recruiting and coordinating volunteer help
- Inviting vendors
- Setting up venue, take down and clean up of venue
- Organizing and running the exchange and sale
- Submitting income and expenses after each event
- Reporting to the Board
Other volunteers required:
Help for the day to receive and sort plants, set up the staging area, help at the exchange or sales tables, or with set-up and clean-up.
For more information or to volunteer, please use the Contact us form and select Volunteer from the drop-down subject list.