Volunteer for the Casino
This is a vital fundraising event. Casinos are generally held once every two years. Our next casino will occur in January 2023.
Program Lead’s duties include:
- Managing and submitting the necessary applications, reports, etc.
- Recruiting volunteers for help during the event (two days) and maintaining a schedule, reminding volunteers, etc.
- Attending the casino
- Thanking volunteers
Other Volunteers Required
Shifts and jobs are as follows:
- Daytime: General Manager, Banker, two Cashiers, two Chip Runners (10 or 11 am to 6 or 7 pm) each day
- Evening: General Manager, Banker, two Cashiers, two Chip Runners (6 or 7 pm to 2 or 3 am) each day
- Late evening: Seven Count Room staff (9:30 pm to 2:30 am) each evening. Count starts at 10:45 pm.Note: “late evening” jobs are those in the Count room and are usually 9:30pm to 2:30am. First money count is usually at 10:45pm.
For more information or to volunteer, please use the Contact us form and select Volunteer from the drop-down subject list.