Tuesday, 24 January, 2012 12:17
Looking for effective ways to reach gardeners with news of your products, events and sales?
Why not advertise in Gardener’s Gate?
Good value! Good visibility! Targeted audience!
Gardener’s Gate is the popular full-colour newsletter of the Edmonton Horticultural Society. It is published eight times a year in a full-colour format, and includes feature stories, columns, gardening news, events & more…
It reaches avid gardeners–the ones you’d like as customers!
Full-colour or black & white advertising space is available in a variety of sizes and placements with volume and corporate member discounts.
Consider the advantages of a targeted audience! Check out the enclosed advertising rates.
Save on advertising by becoming a corporate member.
Support the Edmonton Horticultural Society and help us grow a community of gardeners.
Contact: select Newsletter in Contact us form
|Ad size||Width x height (inches)||Black & White||Full Colour|
|Business card||3.5 x 2.0||$16.00*||$20.00**|
|Quarter page||3.75 x 4.5||$40.00||$50.00|
|Half page vertical||3.75 x 9.75||$80.00||$100.00|
|Half page horizontal||7.5 x 4.5||$80.00||$100.00|
|Full page||7.5 x 9.75||$165.00||$206.00|
|Inside covers||8.5 x 11.0||$190.00||$232.00|
|Back outside cover||8.5 x 11.0||N/A||$258.00|
*add $10.00 to b&w business card rate if scanning is required
** add $12.00 to colour business card rate if scanning is required
|5 same-size ads in 5 consecutive issues||10% discount|
|10 same-size ads in10 consecutive issues||20% discount|
|Corporate member discounts||30% discount on all advertising, except the back outside cover for which the volume discount may be applied.|
|Deadlines and Mailing Dates|
|Issue||Ad Deadline||Mailing||Issue||Ad Deadline||Mailing|
|Jan/February||January 7||Mid-Feb||July||June 7||Mid-July|
|March/April||March 7||Mid-April||August||July 7||Mid-August|
|May||April 7||Mid-May||Sept/Oct||Sept 7||Mid-October|
|June||May 7||Mid-June||Nov/Dec||Nov 7||Mid-December|
Terms and Conditions
1. All ads must be provided in an electronic format, except business card size ads for which an additional charge applies if scanning is required.
- Ads must be in high resolution (at least 300 ppi for specified size) JPEG or PDF.
- Fonts used in PDF files must be embedded.
2. All ads are published with the understanding that the advertiser and/or agency assumes all liability for content, including text, representation and illustrations.
3. The EHS reserves the right to carry only those ads it deems appropriate.
4. Publication does not imply endorsement.
5. Ad space is limited. Ads are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
6. In the event of failure to supply advertising copy before the advertising deadline of an issue, the EHS reserves the right to repeat an ad or omit an ad at its discretion.
7. A signed Advertising Agreement must be received prior to publication of any ad.
For single issue advertising, payment is due within 30 days of invoice date or by the applicable advertising deadline, whichever occurs first. For multiple issue advertising, advertiser my choose to pay in full or in equal instalments.
All payments must be made by cheque payable to the Edmonton Horticultural Society.