Advertise in the Newsletter
Tuesday, 24 January, 2012 12:17
Looking for effective ways to reach gardeners with news of your products, events and sales?
Why not advertise in Gardener’s Gate?
Good value! Good visibility! Targeted audience!
Gardener’s Gate is the popular, magazine-style newsletter of the Edmonton Horticultural Society. It is published eight times a year in a full-colour format, and includes feature stories, columns, gardening news, events & more... It reaches avid gardeners--the ones you'd like as customers! Full-colour advertising space is available in a variety of sizes and placements; some discounts are available. Save on newsletter advertising by becoming an EHS Corporate Member or by purchasing the Gardening Season Package (see below). Support the Edmonton Horticultural Society and help us grow a community of gardeners.
How to Advertise in the Newsletter
- Review the options and details below, including the Terms and Conditions.
- Contact the newsletter team to check on and confirm availability of space in your preferred issue(s): go to Contact Us , select Newsletter in the dropdown box and send a note.
- When space is confirmed, click Buy Now.
- Follow all the directions given on the product screen.
- Check out the Description and Specifications at the bottom of the product screen for useful reminders.
- Remember to check if there are any discounts available to you. EHS Corporate Members get 30% off all regular priced newsletter advertising, subject to verification of membership. Just enter the code CORPMEM in the coupon box upon checkout.
- Don't put off giving us your ad---if it meets the specifications and is ready to go, upload it at the same time as you place your order. Otherwise get in touch with the newsletter team to make alternate arrangements. Don't miss the deadline.
Specifications and Details
||Width x height (inches)
||3.75 x 4.5
|Half page vertical
||3.75 x 9.75
|Half page horizontal
||7.5 x 4.5
||7.5 x 9.75
||8.5 x 11.0
|Back outside cover
||8.5 x 11.0
* As a small supplier, the EHS does not charge GST.
SPECIAL PRICE FOR SPRING!
Yes! Shop early and get a discount on the purchase of 4 same size ads in the May, June, July and August issues. Starting at $215 for a quarter page ad, a savings of $25!
Product successfully added to your cart.
|Deadlines and Mailing Dates
Terms and Conditions
- All ads must be provided in an electronic format. Ads must be in high resolution (at least 300 ppi for specified size) JPEG.
- All advertising is published with the understanding that the advertiser and/or agency assumes all liability for content, including text, representation and illustrations.
- The EHS reserves the right to refuse an ad at its sole discretion.
- Publication of advertisements does not imply endorsement by the EHS of the advertiser, the product or the service.
- Ad space is limited. Advertisements are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- In the event of failure to supply advertising copy by the advertising deadline, the EHS reserves the right to substitute a suitable advertisement previously submitted by the client or omit an advertisement at its discretion. If an advertisement is omitted for failure to supply an advertisement or substituted, the client remains responsible for payment.
- Payment is due upon placing an advertising order or, if invoiced, within 30 days of the date of the invoice. All payments must be made either via the EHS web site or by cheque payable to the Edmonton Horticultural Society.